Friday 1 October 2010

Beginnings

Over the past 2 or 3 years I and my friend Jackie have taken loads of orb pics. This blog will be photo heavy and word light. I will be sharing with you some of my favourite pics and the circumstances when they were taken. I will leave the "what's" and "why's" of what they are for others more qualified to explain.

For what it's worth, I think they are spirits, but please feel free to disagree or bring forth other explanations. Diana Cooper for one says they are angels, unicorns, or elementals etc.

This blog is for sharing these amazing pics. BUT please note that copyright is held by myself and Jackie. If you ask you will probably be given permission to use them but if you don't ask I shall not be pleased. Doom and bad karma will follow you.

As you can see from the side bar I am retired complementary therapist and Reiki Master and I used to run a Reiki circle for other practitioners. We used to discuss other related topics as well as doing healing sessions. I was always scouting for new subjects to discuss. A very long and interesting article appeared in a weekend Daily Mail about orbs and my interest was immediately piqued. A few days later Jackie, who was a member of the Reiki circle, came up to me and said she might have found something of interest for us to discuss at the next meeting. Yes, you've guessed it - her something was the self-same article about orbs! Talk about coincidence: or was it. She, like me was fascinated and wanted to experiment. What happened at the subsequent meeting will be for the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment